Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: UPS is coming!!!!!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member marisol05's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well UPS came yesterday too! I guess it's because we all placed orders on the same date, LOL. Yesterday I received the On the Go outfit- adorable and the Tropical Breezes outfit- also adorable!. Today the black logo tee is supposed to come. The other item is the Snowboarding outfit that's backordered.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My UPS man should dress in red, not brown and grow a beard.

    I got things from the code today, albeit a day earlier. *but who will complain*

    I got Kit's Overall Outfit and work boots
    Addy's Striped Dress and Chocolate Cherry Outfit.

    I think everything is so nice-at first I hated the AGOT Chocolate Outfit-but it grew on me, and it is so nice now [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I'm waiting for the doll to put it on.

    -Jordyn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •